Full Mouth Dental Rehab in Portland
Optimize the health of your entire mouth
At Advanced Dentistry, our full mouth dental rehabilitation treatment takes a comprehensive approach to fixing dental health concerns and restoring beauty. This treatment uses a combination of dental services to optimize your health while focusing on every part of the mouth — from your teeth and gums to your jaw bone and bite.
We often recommend a full mouth rehab if you’re dealing with multiple dental problems at once or suffering from severe oral trauma and injury. Those who are simply unhappy with the appearance of their smile will also benefit.
Our highly experienced prosthodontists would love to help you understand whether or not a full mouth rehabilitation is the right choice to address all of your concerns.
"Calm and relaxed atmosphere, personable staff, this office has everything dialed in to provide a comfortable and professional experience. Dr. Manning’s ability to put you completely at ease is coupled with an expert skill set. The procedure was painless and much shorter than I expected. I will definitely refer my friends to this office."
What is a full mouth rehabilitation procedure?
A full mouth reconstruction considers your mouth as a whole, combining multiple treatments to address problems, improve your ability to chew, protect your teeth from further damage, and restore your smile. At Advanced Dentistry, our full mouth rehabilitation plans involve comprehensive work over multiple appointments. This isn't a quick, one-size-fits-all fix. We take a highly-individualized approach to give you the best results, which may include treatments such as:
Reimagine what your dental health and smile can be
Led by Dr. Halmos and Dr. Manning, Advanced Dentistry is the recognized expert on anything that needs to be replaced, repaired, or restored in your mouth.
Our Harvard-educated prosthodontists partner with a top-rated dental laboratory, an in-house master ceramist, and a select team of highly trained local specialists to provide the best possible outcome. Working as an interdisciplinary team, we can successfully complete even the most complicated cases.
We fix more than just your smile
If you're suffering from multiple dental concerns, taking control of the appearance of your smile isn’t just a “nice-to-have” solution. Damaged teeth cause big problems for your overall health and wellness.
- Chips and cracks - Increase your chances of sensitivity, decay and tooth loss.
- Cavities - Left untreated can cause painful toothaches and dangerous, painful infections.
- Gum disease - Leads to chronic bad breath, gum recession, tooth sensitivity, and tooth loss. Has also been linked to health concerns like heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
- Crooked teeth and misaligned bite - Often cause gum disease, cavities, uneven teeth, TMJ pain, and difficulty chewing.
- Missing teeth - Fuels bone loss in your jaw, tooth decay, and disease in nearby teeth, can affect your ability to eat and speak
At Advanced Dentistry, our team takes a health-first approach to full mouth rehabilitations. We fix problems from the ground up, solving the underlying issues and restoring your health. Your smile (and health!) are in good hands with us .
New patient information
Looking for a quick, one-size-fits-all fix? That’s not us.
Our office specializes in offering comprehensive, start-to-finish dental rehabilitation solutions. It all starts with an initial appointment where we’ll figure out what combination of treatments is best for you.
Remember, there’s no referral needed! Contact us to schedule your first appointment which will include:
- 90 minutes of individualized time with our doctor
- Review of your dental and medical history and any additional diagnostic records including x-rays
- Thorough dental examination, including a head and neck exam, oral cancer screening, and a full tooth and gum analysis
- Discussion regarding our initial findings
After your first appointment, we’ll invite you back to our office for a complimentary follow-up consultation where we’ll carefully outline our full mouth rehabilitation plan for you and plan next steps.