Discover our interdisciplinary approach & what to expect
Working With Our Implant & Prosthodontic Team
- Are you missing teeth and interested in dental implants?
- Have you been told that you need dentures, but want to hear about other options?
- Do you want a specialist's care for a full mouth reconstruction or other total dental rehabilitation?
Our Portland prosthodontic team can help. We work with patients to transform their health and improve their smiles.
The treatment process at our office is fully customized to fit your unique needs, goals, and desires. From your first consultation with us to follow-up visits and treatment completion — we’ll provide the highest level of care and red carpet service at every step of the way.
What We Do
We do more than just “fix teeth.” We consider both the function and esthetics of your smile when recommending and conducting treatment.
As prosthodontists, Drs. Manning, Halmos, and Redmond have finished 3 additional years of dental education to master the skills necessary for all types of comprehensive dental restorations, including:
- Dental implants
- Full mouth restorations
- Esthetic improvements
Our approach is all about creating a comprehensive and seamless experience. Working with our in-house team combined with our curated assembly of local specialists, we can deliver the very best outcomes for your smile.
The Advanced Dentistry Process
Diagnosing Your Concerns
Your first consultation with us will often involve as much as an hour and a half of 1-on-1 time with the doctor and your care team. This initial visit is all about gaining a comprehensive understanding of your dental health and your desired dental treatment outcomes.
This diagnosis process usually involves a thorough head and neck exam, oral cancer screening, and full tooth and gum analysis. Diagnostic models and radiographs may also be necessary.
We will determine if there are any underlying oral health conditions that need to be addressed to achieve the best outcome.
Creating Your Custom Treatment Plan
After your first visit, we’ll take time to formulate a personalized treatment plan. We’ll invite you back to our office for a complimentary follow-up consultation to review this plan.
Your custom treatment plan will include:
- Personalized treatment recommendations
- Ideal sequencing of your appointments
- Any outside specialist care we recommend as part of this care plan (such as oral surgeons, periodontists and orthodontists)
- The cost of your treatment
We collaborate alongside a team of local specialists to provide the best care and treat even the most complex cases.
Whether or not your treatment plan involves additional care outside of our in-house team, we’ll ensure you have a seamless experience.
Your interdisciplinary care team may include:
- Oral surgeons - We partner multiple surgeons in the area to lay the foundation for the work we do in our office.
- Periodontists - We partner with many different periodontists to assist with complicated cases involving gum disease or bone loss.
- Orthodontists - We partner with orthodontists around the area to position the teeth ideally in cases where spacing or crowding issues could compromise final results.
- Lab technicians and master ceramists - We work with top-rated lab technicians to craft high-quality, long-lasting, beautiful restorations. Our master ceramist will meet with you chairside to custom color match your smile and ensure the best results.
See examples of the interdisciplinary teams we build
Cascade Oral Surgery
"Calm and relaxed atmosphere, personable staff, this office has everything dialed in to provide a comfortable and professional experience. Dr. Manning’s ability to put you completely at ease is coupled with an expert skill set. The procedure was painless and much shorter than I expected. I will definitely refer my friends to this office."