Dr. Lauren Manning, DDS
Meet Your Doctor!
As a top-rated Portland prosthodontist, Dr. Lauren Manning specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. She brings a notable background of education, training, and research to provide the highest quality care to her patients.
Dr. Manning graduated with honors from East Carolina University with bachelor’s degrees in both biology and chemistry. She went on to enroll in the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry in Chapel Hill where she earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree.
Dr. Manning completed her specialty training in Prosthodontics at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine where she also received her Doctor of Medical Science degree.
During her time at UNC and Harvard, Dr. Manning received multiple accolades for her accomplishments clinically, in research, and in teaching.
- Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics “Excellence in Prosthodontics” award.
- C.L. Stockwell Scholarship award for outstanding achievement in the study and teaching of dental anatomy.
- Straumann Implant Scholarship
- Best Medical Device Design Award at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Multiple awards for her research on osteoarthritis.
- American Journal of Pathology, Vol. 186, No.11 in November 2016 - ‘Discoidin Domain Receptor 2 as a Potential Therapeutic Target for Development of Disease-Modifying Osteoarthritis Drugs‘ (Received the Editor’s Choice Award).
- Served as an Assistant Professor in the Restorative Department at Oregon Health Sciences University School of Dentistry.
- Developed the prosthodontics and implant curriculum and served as the site director at the dental school for the General Practice Residency.
- Dr. Manning continues to contribute to resident education as a volunteer instructor.
“It’s a privilege to have the ability and training to help my patients and an honor to be part of their oral health journey. I’m always thankful to be given the opportunity to restore someone’s smile or give back their ability to chew, and the confidence that goes with both.”
— Dr. Manning
Dr. Manning’s Philosophy of Care
Dr. Manning believes that with help and guidance from a caring dental team, every person can achieve the very best oral health possible.
Her goal is to provide excellent, individualized comprehensive prosthodontic care in Portland based on an individual's preference.
“I spent several months interviewing and searching for the best prosthodontist on the west coast and I found her — Dr. Manning is absolutely incredible. She rebuilt my entire smile, coordinated care with other specialists, and made sure I received the best care. Dr. Manning and her team are amazing and exceeded my expectations — don’t go anywhere else!”
- Leah M.
Meet Our Other Providers
11790 SW Barnes Rd, #260
Portland, OR 97225
Call (503) 352-3224
New patient? Learn more
Schedule Your Consultation
No referral needed! Call (503) 352-3224 to get started.