Dental Bridge in Portland, OR
Bridge the gap left behind by a missing tooth (or teeth)
Missing teeth — particularly an empty space in your smile — can make it difficult to eat, speak, and feel confident. While there are many options for restoring missing teeth, a dental bridge is versatile and might be a good choice for you.
We’re your Portland experts on everything that needs to be restored in your mouth. Our team is proud to offer you a healthier, better-looking smile through dental bridges.
Contact us to schedule a consultation and find out if a bridge is best for you.
What is a dental bridge?
Unlike implants, which are placed securely into the jawbone itself, dental bridges use neighboring teeth for stability and support. These neighboring healthy teeth are covered with a crown that holds the bridge in place.
A dental bridge can be used to:
- Close the gap left behind when teeth are lost
- Help you to eat and speak naturally
- Give you the ability to smile with confidence
- Keep your remaining teeth aligned
- Maintain an even bite and prevent jaw pain
Our team designs incredibly natural, custom-crafted crowns and dental bridges. The end result will look, feel, and function just like real teeth!
Dental bridges from Advanced Dentistry
Small, lightweight, and very comfortable
Create an even bite force, making chewing easy
Made from durable high-tech materials
Designed to look and feel like natural teeth
Dental bridge or implant?
We often recommend a dental bridge treatment for those who:
- Are missing one or more teeth
- Have an otherwise strong, stable bite
- Aren’t interested in surgical treatment
- Aren’t a candidate for an implant due to bone loss or radiation treatment
- Want a fast solution — bridges are often completed in as little as one month
At Advanced Dentistry, your treatment is custom-tailored to your needs based on your new patient exam. We’ll evaluate your situation to make the best recommendation for you — whether that’s a dental bridge, implant, or something else.
"Calm and relaxed atmosphere, personable staff, this office has everything dialed in to provide a comfortable and professional experience. Dr. Manning’s ability to put you completely at ease is coupled with an expert skill set. The procedure was painless and much shorter than I expected. I will definitely refer my friends to this office."
State-of-the-art interdisciplinary care
Advanced Dentistry is the recognized expert on restoring your smile through dental bridges in Portland. Our doctors work alongside top-rated professionals to provide high-quality dental bridge treatment.
As part of your treatment process, we’ll work with you to understand your health and lifestyle and design the right tooth replacement option to fit your needs.
Taking a personalized approach, we’ll ensure your finished restoration compliments your facial structure and give your smile a natural, effortless appearance.
Your first visit to Advanced Dentistry
Contact us to schedule your first appointment which will include:
- 90 minutes of one-on-one time with your doctor
- Review of your dental and medical history and any additional diagnostic records, including x-rays
- Complete dental examination, including a head and neck exam, oral cancer screening, and a full tooth and gum analysis
- Discussion of our initial findings
After your first appointment, we’ll invite you to a complimentary follow-up consultation where we’ll carefully outline our treatment plan for you — whether that’s a dental bridge or another solution. We’ll always find the best option for you.
11790 SW Barnes Rd, #260
Portland, OR 97225
Call (503) 352-3224